Wednesday, January 2, 2013

For I Know the Plans for you

How amazing that 2013 began as awesome as 2012 ended!  Boo hoo I stayed back at hotel so I could cough here. BUT GOD had plan b in store for me.  My housekeeper struck up a conversation.  She shared her heart that been through much pain in  ENGLISH that just doesn't happen here.  She shared her hopes as well, we talked children and then it turned to church. I ask her if she had heard of JESUS. She replied I'm a Christian that just doesn't happen everyday here either. After work she goes to school to improve her English.  I told her I had something that would help her-I gave her my Bible.  She was so excited. We talked about forgiving others who hurt us because God forgives.  Who would of thought plan b would be one of my best New Year's Day ever.  Jeremiah 29:11-"for I know the plans for you....". Lynn Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment