Monday, December 31, 2012

Yikes I mentioned Kenya but we are in CAMBODIA !!!!!:

Dear Friends I ended my year with a deep desire and longing come true.  On my past visits to Kenya we were not able to do home  visits and my heart was sad about this.  On January 31, 2012 God  blessed a small group of us to go to another village and pray with families-blessing for their homes, prayer requests they gave us and we ask them to pray for us.  Reminded me of James 5:16-prayers of righteous are powerful and effective.  This joyful destitute community is known in the province as the "Christian village".  They know the power of prayer they know God's provision for food only from the land around them.  And if you want to hear the whole story please ask any of us.  So I ended 2012 with the words of Proverbs 13:19-"A longing fulfilled is sweet to the soul,..". 
Also please pray for of us who are in need of healing-Ronnie sore throat, Lynn-coughing, chest congestion,  Mary Ann-knee injury before trip is very painful.  
We love all of you our family and friends.  Lynn walker


1 comment:

  1. Praying:
    Philippians 4:19 "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
    2 Corinthians 9:8 "And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, have an abundance for every good work."

    ReplyDelete